Who gains the most?
- The banking industry and the Wall Street will be the biggest winners in what is human history's largest ever financial bailout.
- The US economy: To some extent, the infusion of hundreds of billions of dollars into the economy, will help revive it once again.
- Some borrowers can also benefit from this bailout, as banks will have funds to lend for student loans, working capital loans, credit card accounts, even housing loans, etc.
Who will lose the most?
- Those who are facing foreclosures and whose houses are on the block will lose big.
- The US taxpayers will lose out.
- A lot of people who have lost their jobs might not get them back anytime too soon.
- US executives who caused this crisis.