Pick out any news paper of today, i guess we have around 65000 newspapers that are registered....
The headline for today is Financial CRISIS... Our country is being affected by the global crisis, that have started from US's sub prime loan issues...
Well , its no surprise , if u look at the following few points.. you'll get an idea on the reasons:
- Most of our exports in the US, if they go down,we need to bear
- We have ample of foreign reserves in dollars, any change in their economy has a direct impact on ours.
- Many of our financial institutions have a connection with the investment bankers of US and Europe, The prob of foreign exposure can be seen.
- Our Indian Stock market is very sensitive to information and sentiments, we are just followin the trend.
The other side of storyyy - greener side
- Seeing a silver lining in the ongoing global economic crisis, Indian legal process outsourcing (LPO) firms expect to get more litigation jobs-related projects due to the turmoil in US banking and financial markets.