List of Navratna and Miniratna CPSEs
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- GAIL (
) Limited India
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
- National Aluminium Company Limited
- NMDC Limited
- NTPC Limited
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
- Shipping Corporation of India Limited
- Steel Authority of India Limited
Miniratna Category - I CPSEs
1. Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited
2. Bharat Dynamics Limited
3. BEML Limited
4. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
5. Bongaigaon Refineries & Petrochemicals Limited
6. Central Warehousing Corporation
7. Central Coalfields Limited
8. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
9. Cochin Shipyard Limited
10. Coal India Limited
11. Container Corporation of India Limited
12. Dredging Corporation of India Limited
13. Engineers India Limited
14. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
15. Goa Shipyard Limited
16. Hindustan Copper Limited
17. Hindustan Latex Limited
18. Hindustan Newsprint Limited
19. Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited
20. India Tourism Development Corporation Limited
21. Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited
22. IRCON International Limited
23. Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited
24. Mazagaon Docks Limited
25. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
26. Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
27. MMTC Limited
28. MSTC Limited
29. National Fertilizers Limited
30. Neyveli Lignite Corporation
31. NHPC Limited
32. Northern Coalfields Limited
33. Numaligarh Refinery Limited
34. Oil India Limited
35. Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
36. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
37. RITES Limited
38. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
39. South Eastern Coalfields Limited
40. State Trading Corporation of India Limited
41. Telecommunications Consultants (
42. Western Coalfields LimitedThese companies are chosen by DPE , THat is Department of Public Enterprises...
It performs the following functions:
- General policy relating to Public Sector.
- Matters relating to issue of Presidential Directives and guidelines to Public Sector Enterprises.
- Formulation of policy guidelines pertaining to Public Sector Enterprises in areas like performance improvement and evaluation, financial management, personnel management, board structures, wage settlement, training, industrial relation, vigilance, performance appraisal, etc.
- Matters relating to reservation of posts in the public sector enterprises for certain classes of citizens.
- All matters relating to Memorandum of Understanding between the Public Sector Enterprises and the administrative Ministries/Departments.
- Matters relating to delegation of powers to Board of Directors.
- To undertake indepth studies in respect of significant areas of functioning of Central PSEs
- Matters relating to International Centre for Public Enterprises (ICPE)
- Matters relating to Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE)
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of PSEs and to act as a repository of data and to bring out an Annual Survey for the Parliament.
- Permanent Machinery of Arbitrators for settlement of disputes among public sector enterprises and Government Departments except disputes relating to tax matters.
- Appraisal of proposal from different administrative Ministries/Deptt. pertaining to restructuring, revival, joint venture etc.